race warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a site where you can been almost any race you want

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female
Number of posts : 153
Location : It smells weird, the lightings terrible and the food sux...i think im at Jack n The Box....-.-
race : Dracowoman
marriage/engage/dating(rpg wise) : Ok, Heres a hint. She's a kitsune and EXTEMELY sexi~
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
Health:
An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
mana:
An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:00 pm

then dont pee on the couch....*turns to go in the bathroom and comes to hold your nose back to stop the bleeding and i pick you up, craddling your tail*
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-battle.forumotion.net/portal.htm
fuki

Female
Number of posts : 310
race : kitsune
marriage/engage/dating(rpg wise) : i dating 4 people geuss who X3
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:01 pm

*i am covered in my blood an i still keep crying an i am soon hyper ventelating* i sorry T.T
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:07 pm

*i keep crying* i can under stand if you want me gone..... *is balling her eyes out.*

(i use to get nose bleeds like this some times they would last up to 20mins....some times longer an i could get them that easy to..)
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female
Location : It smells weird, the lightings terrible and the food sux...i think im at Jack n The Box....-.-
marriage/engage/dating(rpg wise) : Ok, Heres a hint. She's a kitsune and EXTEMELY sexi~

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:15 pm

(eh me too....-.- they sux monkey harry ballz....)

Never want you gone. You can live with me even. Just now we know dont we? That peeing on things are not tolorated
Back to top Go down
JJ Mori

JJ Mori

Female
Number of posts : 131
marriage/engage/dating(rpg wise) : looking 4 a guy
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:26 pm

* knocks on a door *
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 5:56 am

*i slow down on my crying it becomes a sniffle* really....i can say here.. sniff....*my teyes still all teared up.*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:18 pm

Yes you can stay!! Forever! *goes to open the door*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:52 pm

*i sniffle a lil* i think i need another bath......
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:56 pm

Aww.. okz...^^ *picks you up and goes to the bathroom and starts to run a fresh bath*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:57 pm

*i get in an i wash the blood of an than i try to wash off some dryed blood on my tail* ugh... >.<
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:59 pm

*gets in with you* heres....sorry i acted like that. 0o *washes off the blood for you*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:01 pm

*blushs when you get in* its ok.. i should have known *ears droop* its just a habit.....
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 11:18 pm

Umm well some people tap or say like in every sentence..you pee on stuff. you should be on Opra....XD *washes your tummie, then between your legs and washes your feet*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:34 am

*turns red when you wash me* umm.... *is speachless an hitchs close to you in the tub*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:02 pm

*doesnt notice your closeness and continues to wash your feet then goes up until i reach your ears*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:13 pm

*i kiis you on the lips before you reach my ears*
Back to top Go down
doraumo
Admin
doraumo

Male
Number of posts : 175
race : dracoman
marriage/engage/dating(rpg wise) : dating: come guess who the young lady is

Character sheet
Health:
An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/999999999999999999An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/999999999999999999)
mana:
An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100000000000/10000000000An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000000/10000000000)

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:16 pm

*knocks on door*
Back to top Go down
https://race-warriors.forumotion.net
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:25 pm

*opens the door* Hewo brotherz! Please come in! *stops you* wipe your feet...
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:26 pm

*sits in the tub waiting.....*
Back to top Go down
doraumo
Admin
doraumo

Male

Character sheet
Health:
An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9223372036854775807/999999999999999999An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9223372036854775807/999999999999999999)
mana:
An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100000000000/10000000000An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100000000000/10000000000)

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:27 pm

-takes off my shoes n leaves them at the door(japanese custom) n walks in-
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:31 pm

Well thank you! ^^ do you need anything brother?
Back to top Go down
doraumo
Admin
doraumo

Male

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:31 pm

no i just thought i would stop by n see my lil sis n possible sister-in-law<-- couldnt resist xD
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:33 pm

*sits in the tube watching you two.* o.o.... *is in child form*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:35 pm

hehehe hold on, i need to get a kitsun out of the bath
Back to top Go down
doraumo
Admin
doraumo

Male

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:36 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:37 pm

*sits there an ears are drooped an i just stair* o.o
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:46 pm

*picks you up in and wraps you in a towel and takes you to meet my brother*
Back to top Go down
doraumo
Admin
doraumo

Male

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:46 pm

hello fuki
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:47 pm

*is wraped in towel an looks at him wide eyed* o.o...... *feels like a baby wraped in the towel.*
Back to top Go down
doraumo
Admin
doraumo

Male

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:50 pm

so how r u to doing
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:52 pm

I am fantastic! You? ^^
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:53 pm

*looks up at retsu an lick her chin like a dog trying to get out of some ones arms *
Back to top Go down
doraumo
Admin
doraumo

Male

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:54 pm

im good
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:56 pm

*kisses you and puts you down* if you run around nude and pee on stuff agian i wont hesitate to do it again....So brother, Fuki, you wanna cookie?
Back to top Go down
doraumo
Admin
doraumo

Male

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:56 pm

sure
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 11:58 pm

*i run outs side an waters a plant an runs around the hose an hops on the couch.* i have a cookie....
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:09 am

tee hee! *goes to kitchen and brings out cookies*
Back to top Go down
doraumo
Admin
doraumo

Male

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:10 am

so hows life ben
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:11 am

*the towel is on the ground an i am siting on the couch waiting for cookie* XD cookie ^^
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:44 am

* i come in with a tray full of cookies* Its been....*sees Fuki* Awsome.....
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:46 am

*smiles* what ya looking at retsu ^^ *turns in to adult self an grabs a cookie an i am bent over*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 12:49 am

.....*drool* thats nice...sorry brother...xD But you caught me. Fuki is MY girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sachie

Sachie

Female
Number of posts : 56
race : Neko
marriage/engage/dating(rpg wise) : stray neko...

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:42 pm

*still under the couch (that croc is now on) like 'WTF'?* 0.0
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:13 am

*i crawl under the coucha an huggles the neko* nyas X3
Back to top Go down
Sachie

Sachie

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:08 pm

*wrinkles my nose* (thinks: ew...dog smell... >.<) *doesn't want to be mean so i let chu hug meh* ^^''
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:25 pm

*you notice i smell like strawberrys* nya hehehe what your name mines fuki X3
Back to top Go down
Sachie

Sachie

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 7:46 pm

(thinks: strawberries!) *sniffs closer* mm~ im sachie~ ^^ *uses you as air-freshener*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 9:26 pm

Lmao! (lol thats what you said to me b4 you moved. XDD)
Back to top Go down
Sachie

Sachie

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 6:37 pm

(yeah... i'll trade you hellraiser for glow-in-the-dark scream if you keep da smell! >83 )
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 11:16 am

Deal! Just give me your damned adress! >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2