race warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a site where you can been almost any race you want

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female
Number of posts : 153
Location : It smells weird, the lightings terrible and the food sux...i think im at Jack n The Box....-.-
race : Dracowoman
marriage/engage/dating(rpg wise) : Ok, Heres a hint. She's a kitsune and EXTEMELY sexi~
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
Health:
An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) Left_bar_bleue100/100An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
mana:
An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) Left_bar_bleue100/100An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) Empty
PostSubject: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:30 pm

*is sleeping on the couch but falls off* (thinks: What in hell posesed me to get f'en tile...>.<)
*gets up to make a sandwhich*
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-battle.forumotion.net/portal.htm
fuki

Female
Number of posts : 310
race : kitsune
marriage/engage/dating(rpg wise) : i dating 4 people geuss who X3
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:31 pm

*you hear the scurry of lil paws....*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female
Location : It smells weird, the lightings terrible and the food sux...i think im at Jack n The Box....-.-
marriage/engage/dating(rpg wise) : Ok, Heres a hint. She's a kitsune and EXTEMELY sexi~

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:35 pm

0/////0 (thinks: i know that sound!!!) *runs for a towle to prepare to wipe the floor*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:37 pm

*i run in an i tripon the floor an smash myhead off the floor an i start crying* waaaaaaaaaa!
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:41 pm

OMFG!!! *scoops you off the tile and cradle you so you'll stop crying* There there my love. i've got you.
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:42 pm

*you notice my feet are clean...for once...* sniff.. my head hurts T~T
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:46 pm

(thinks: my god her feet are clean hell froze over...) *kisses your head to make it feel better and brings you into the kitchen to put ice on your head*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:47 pm

*i sit there with the ice on my head* owwy....
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:54 pm

Oh honey, you cant run into a room when you dont know the conciquences. *kisses your head again*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:55 pm

ya ok.. *i rub my head a lil...* owwie
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 4:57 pm

^.^" *puts band aid on your head* Her, want some ice cream?
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:04 pm

ya! ^^ *cheer up*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 5:11 pm

What flavor? ^^
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 10:13 pm

umm strawberry! ^^ *my tail wags*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:19 pm

*finds the flavor and makes you an ice cream cone and hands it to* There you go sweet. How ish your head?
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:40 am

its muchs better ^^ *i lick the cone really fast than i stop an hold my head an rub my temples* brain freeze....... >.< bbbbbrrrrrrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:38 pm

*picks her up and hugs her to keep warm*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:39 pm

*is in true form cleaning the cellings* A clean house is a happy house. ^^
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:45 pm

*i sit on the couchs an my hands are sticky*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:51 pm

*in dragon form i rush over you with a wipey and clean your hands b4 you touch anything*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:53 pm

*you notice i need a bath bad* hehehe ^^
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 4:59 pm

0.o.....*picks you up and puts you on my back (is in dragon form) and takes you into the masterbathroom*
Back to top Go down
Sachie

Sachie

Female
Number of posts : 56
race : Neko
marriage/engage/dating(rpg wise) : stray neko...

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:01 pm

*falls through chimney* X.x mreow...
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:04 pm

*has fuki on my bck in dragon form and nearly falls over from the dirty ness you came in and scopes you upp on my back with fuki to take a bath*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:07 pm

*jumps in the tube an splashs around like a child*
Back to top Go down
Sachie

Sachie

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:07 pm

*explores* 0.0 (thinks: what weird smells o.0)
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:08 pm

Purrr~ Cute kitsun...*picks up Sachie and puts her in the bath with fuki and makes a bubble bath*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:14 pm

*i jump on sachie an playfuly ite her ear* ^^
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:17 pm

*i wash your hair and hands and wash sachies feet*
Back to top Go down
Sachie

Sachie

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:17 pm

RRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! *jumps out licking self viciously* X.x
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:20 pm

*i jump on sachie an pulls her back in an glomps her in the tub*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:21 pm

....-.-(thinking: dripping on floor....) *pulls your tail back into the bath and washes your hair and drys you leaving fuki killing bubbles and i dry you and let lose to explore and probably rub yourself on things...*
Back to top Go down
Sachie

Sachie

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:25 pm

~Mentally Scarred~ 0.0
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:30 pm

*drys you and places you on the couch with a mouse ad goes back to clean fuki*
Back to top Go down
Sachie

Sachie

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:31 pm

*plays with mousie* ^^ ~nya!
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:32 pm

*i dissappear under the bubbles*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:33 pm

0o0!!!!!!!! *i jump in and pull you out*
Back to top Go down
Sachie

Sachie

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:34 pm

o.o . . . *hides under couch*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:45 pm

*i am just smiling* hehehe^^
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:20 pm

...ddont scare me little one...*is in the bath coverd in bubbles*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:42 pm

*i hop out of your arms an i i shake by the tub ab runs on all fours around the house..... i stop by the couchs an sniffs it an i lift up my leg*
Back to top Go down
Sachie

Sachie

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:40 am

0.0 (thinks: im glad im not under THAT couch...)
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 4:30 pm

*marks the couch an run off an marks a plant* (i am part dog kinda so XP)
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:01 pm

*holds you up by the tail*....i should make you eat the plant.....
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:05 pm

*i look at you up side down an fails a li cause your holdinging my tail ani look innocent....dos puppy eyes to you*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:22 pm

-.-....*pulls your ear*....that was a leather couch...
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:23 pm

owowowowowowow >.<*i wince as you pull my ear*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:45 pm

....if you go on my couch (the plant needed the water ^^") i will make you CLEAN my house Retsu way....*gives you a tooth brush and pulls your ear again before i drop you*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:46 pm

*i get a nose bleed befor you drop me an when you do i land on my tail really hard an i jump up an holds my tail an i run over to a corner an sstands there crying an mt nose driping blood at a fast rate*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:59 pm

*i cup my hands an i am crying an the bloods falls in to my hands an i just stand in the corner an the blood soon over flows my hands.* i am sorry WAAAA....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)   An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Cliff~Side House (wipe your feet when you come in please?...Fuki this means you.-.-)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next