race warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a site where you can been almost any race you want

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female
Number of posts : 153
Location : It smells weird, the lightings terrible and the food sux...i think im at Jack n The Box....-.-
race : Dracowoman
marriage/engage/dating(rpg wise) : Ok, Heres a hint. She's a kitsune and EXTEMELY sexi~
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Character sheet
Health:
A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) Left_bar_bleue100/100A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
mana:
A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) Left_bar_bleue100/100A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) Empty
PostSubject: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:05 pm

*is sitting on a rock singing marilyn manson*

Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who cares
Your own personal Jesus
Someone to hear your prayers
Someone who's there

Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
Take second best
Put me to the test
Things on your chest
You need to confess
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Reach out and touch faith

Your own personal Jesus...

Feeling unknown
And you're all alone
Flesh and bone
By the telephone
Lift up the receiver
I'll make you a believer
I will deliver
You know I'm a forgiver
Your own personal Jesus

Last edited by Retsu_Unari on Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-battle.forumotion.net/portal.htm
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female
Location : It smells weird, the lightings terrible and the food sux...i think im at Jack n The Box....-.-
marriage/engage/dating(rpg wise) : Ok, Heres a hint. She's a kitsune and EXTEMELY sexi~

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) Empty
PostSubject: An Underwater Castle Of Purple Crystals   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 5:07 pm

*wags tail in the water*
Back to top Go down
Draik

Draik

Male
Number of posts : 55
race : Half-Elf
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:07 am

Kouen enters the cave,gently setting retsu down on a rock.
Back to top Go down
http://animephantasyworld.darkbb.com
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 am

Thank u Elfen. ^^ DReik yeah? meh isha Retsu.....wanna be friends?
Back to top Go down
Draik

Draik

Male

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:10 am

Kouen smiles,nodding. "Sure,I'd like that."
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:12 am

*drifts off to sleep to heal* (G2G honey, nice meeting you! ^^)
Back to top Go down
Draik

Draik

Male

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 1:13 am

Kouen stretches momentarily,then starts to leave the cave. (Same with me,Nice meeting you too. ^_^)
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female
Number of posts : 310
race : kitsune
marriage/engage/dating(rpg wise) : i dating 4 people geuss who X3
Registration date : 2008-08-31

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:58 am

*stubles in to the cave an sees retsu....i walk over an pokes her* are you dead o.o...... noooo!!!! *crys cause thinks your dead. an my char is not very brite.....as we all can see XP hahahaha* WAAA!
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:42 pm

My ribs are broken is all hon. ^^ *semi~hugs you*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 8:44 pm

*glomps you....dos not under stand broken ribs means hurts really bad*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2008 9:00 pm

PAINN!!!!!!!!!! >____________< *coughs up blood* ah thanks thats what i needed..
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 11:34 am

oh no did i do some thign wrong *ears droops an lets go.*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:59 pm

Umm well briken ribs are like a door slaming on your tail and when you hugged me it was someone slammed your tail in the door....5 times....
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:11 pm

*teary eye* owwie i sorry DX
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:19 pm

yepyep. ^^" so just mentally hug me.....
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 3:22 pm

i cant now i fear i might hurt you ......
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 1:01 am

Hehehe your so cute. ^^ *kisses your cheek*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 11:24 am

*blushs an giggles*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 9:17 pm

*i go to sleep to rest*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:14 am

*curls up next to you an acts like a pet close to it owner*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 10:53 pm

*i pet your tummie*
Back to top Go down
fuki

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 6:28 am

*purs gently an hitchs close to you*
Back to top Go down
Shikataoku

Shikataoku

Male
Number of posts : 110
marriage/engage/dating(rpg wise) : Dating the beautiful Phoenix (she fires up my world)
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 1:58 pm

*walks in silently, folding my wings in as i walk*
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 10:51 pm

*i is singing on a crystal*

I tried to kill my pain
But only brought more
(So much more)
I lay dying and I'm pouring
Crimson regret and betrayal

I'm dying, praying
Bleeding and screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?

My God, my tourniquet
Return to me salvation!
My God, my tourniquet
Return to me salvation!

Do you remember me?
Lost for so long
Will you be on the other side?
Will you forget me?

I'm dying, praying
Bleeding and screaming
Am I too lost to be saved?
Am I too lost?

My God, my tourniquet
Return to me salvation!
My God, my tourniquet
Return to me salvation!

(Return to me salvation...)

(I want to die! )

My God, my tourniquet
Return to me salvation!
My God, my tourniquet
Return to me salvation!

My wounds cry for the grave
My soul cries for deliverance.
Will I be denied?
Christ, tourniquet, my suicide.

(Return to my salvation...)
Back to top Go down
Sachie

Sachie

Female
Number of posts : 56
race : Neko
marriage/engage/dating(rpg wise) : stray neko...

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 10:20 pm

lithium... don't want to lock me up inside-
lithium! i want to stay in love with my sorrow.... oooooohhhh....
but god, i want to let it go!

come to bed don't make me sleep alone...
couldn't hide the emptyness you let it show!
never wanted it to be so cold...
just didn't drink enough to say you love me?

i can't hold on to me.
wonder whats wrong with me!
Lithium! don't want to lock me up inside-
lithium! i want to stay in love with my sorrow. i-i-i-i!
don't want to let it lay me down this time!
drown my will to fly...
here in the darkness i know myself...
can't break free until i let it go!
let me go!

darling i forgive you after all...
ANYTHING is better than to be alone!! D,x (... cont. i dont wana type more x.x)
Back to top Go down
Retsu_Unari

Retsu_Unari

Female

Character sheet
Health:
mana:

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 2:44 pm

lol i just cut n paste...XD Here, it has all....>.<

http://www.lyricsmode.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)   A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Cave of Purple Crystals~ (they will turn into dust if they leave the cave)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
race warriors :: Dragon world :: Ocean-
Jump to: